Rocky Mountain construction firms have trusted Wipfli/Bauerle’s ability to build value since 1979. The knowledge we’ve gained over these three decades of market cycles, coupled with innovative strategies targeting emerging forces, yields a real-time advantage. Our construction expertise encompasses income tax issues, information systems, fiscal reporting, bonding, financing and more. Moreover, our involvement with key trade groups, educational initiatives and Allinial Global helps us anticipate critical horizons.
Wipfli/Bauerle team members are actively involved in the following construction trade associations:
- Associated Builders and Contractors
- Associated General Contractors
- Colorado Contractors Association
- Construction Financial Management Association
- Hispanic Contractors of Colorado
- Independent Electrical Contractors
- National Association of Women in Construction
- Rocky Mountain Surety Association
Targeted continuing education keeps the professionals in our construction services group current while our extensive tax and accounting libraries guide their efforts on your behalf. Several Wipfli/Bauerle accountants have earned their Certified Construction Industry Financial Professionals (CCIFP) designation, still another assurance of the value you receive.
- Business strategies to increase working capital and surety credit
- Cash flow analysis
- Job cost estimating
- Contractor’s cost certification
- FAR Overhead Audits
Wipfli/Bauerle was recognized at the 2016 Summit Awards as the industry partner of the year for strongly supporting Independent Electrical Contractors Rocky Mountain (IECRM) and the energy, electrical and construction industry. Press Release.