Understanding tax considerations specific to you and your organization is vital to its financial stability and future success. We like to meet with you periodically to help you reach your goals, while minimizing your tax liability.
As always, please remember to keep your CPA informed of any changes throughout the year, which may have tax implications such as a change in ownership, expansion to another state, investments, a third-party estate plan or trust.
We are your resource for:
- Choice of entity planning
- Counsel and representation in dealing with the Internal Revenue Service (IRS)
- Federal and state tax credits
- Guidance in tax law changes
- Mergers and acquisition structuring
- Preparation of income tax returns for corporations, partnerships, individuals, trusts and estates
- Preparation of tax returns for employee benefit plans and nonprofits
- State and local tax services
- Sales and use tax services
- Tax preparation and planning for businesses and their owners
- Transaction structuring and transaction analysis
- Other services as required